Main Lug Modules
A main lug module provides bus-mounted lugs for connection to the utility feed. Where permitted, this module can serve as the main connection point for the utility feed without requiring a separate main pull box section. A GE main lug module provides the option of installing compression lugs.
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Top or bottom feed
- Phase and neutral lugs included.
- Included left and right horizontal bus covers
- Optional compression lug landing kit, factory installed
- Aluminum bus
- Available in these main ampere ratings: 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1600