Series MTO - Thermal overload relays
Thermal overload relays for M Series contactors from 0.11 to 14A.
Features and benefits
- Thermal protection against balanced overload.
- Three-pole differential (phase unbalance protection).
- Automatic ambient temperature compensation.
- Front mounted selector for choosing utilisation current.
- Reset button, 2 positions: Manual(H) and Automatic(A) by turning the blue selector.
- Stop push-button, independent of reset (red).
- Manual trip lever (tripping test).
- Tripping indicator (0-1).
- To facilitate wiring arrangements terminal 96 fits directly onto coil terminal (A2) and terminal 14/22 fits directly onto the feedback auxiliary contact.
- Control circuit up to 690V
- Power circuit up to 690V
- Three-pole differential (phase unbalance protection)
- Automatic ambient temperature compensation between –25°C and +60°C
- Choice of manual or automatic reset
- Direct connection to contactor or independent mounting using accessories.
- Screw and Ring terminal versions
- Terminals protected against accidental contact in accordance with VDE 0106 T.100 and VBG4
- Terminal numbering in accordance with EN 50005
- Degree of protection IP20 (EN 60529)
- Additional auxiliary contact block 1NO (with manual reset only)