Push-buttons Series P9 - 22mm
Modern ergonomic P9 actuators are available in a wide variety of colours and styles, and are the result of superior industrial design experience. Series P9 satisfies any sophisticated industrial applications.
- Fast mounting:
All the P9 rear panel devices are snap-on
- Safety and reliability:
The P9 contact blocks are designed to ensure maximum reliability in every condition.
All the P9 operators are fitted with seal to ensure IP66 degree of protection.
- Total brightness and visibility
- Six different colours
- Complete range for base and panel mounting
- Great endurance without maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- No risk of overheating
- Great resistance to vibration and accidental bumps
The P9 line offers three types of operators:
- Round in satin chrome
- Round in engineering thermoplastic
- Square in engineering thermoplastic
P9 - Full Voltage Integrated LED
- A new Power Supply range has been implemented in Industrial Solutions offer! It will provide longer life, better illumination and more color options.
- The new light source is the direct answer to the up-to-date needs of the market and it represents the superior solution to illuminate control and signalling units combining the benefits of the existing common systems.
- Power supply with incandescent bulb or fluorescent bulb
Power supply with multi or mono LED bulb
The new LED can be used with all the current pilot lights, as well as with the illuminated controls units.
- P9C - Round Metal Bright Chrome
- P9M - Round Metal Matt Chrome
- P9X - Round Plastic
- P9S - Square Plastic
- Feeding voltage rated:
- 24 Vac/dc
- 220-240 Vac
- LED colours:
- Endurance: 100.000 hours
- Surge immunity: KV2 according to IEC 1000-4-5
- Electrical fast transient immunity: KV2 according to IEC 1000-4-4
- Electromagnetic fields immunity: V/m 10 according to IEC 1000-4-3
- Electrostatic discharge immunity: KV 8/6 according to IEC 1000-4-2
- Electromagnetic emission: Class B according to IEC EN 55011
- Operation temperature: -25ºC up to +70ºC
- Storage temperature: -40ºC up to +70ºC
- Approvals: cULus
- Compliance: IEC-CE