SecoGear* 3.3kV - 27kV Air Insulated Switchgear
For over 80 years, GE has provided medium voltage equipment combining advanced technology with engineering excellence. The SecoGear* range provides the highest safety and reliability standards with a cost effective solution in the public distribution, industry and building sectors.
- Indoor metal-enclosed switchgear (according to IEC 62271-200, loss of service continuity category (LSC) 2B and PM partition class (metallic partition) designed for the MV section of HV/MV and MV/MV substation
- Air insulated switchgear (AIS) with a compact design
- Safe and Reliable for universal indoor applications
- Designed with full metallic segregation of its internal compartments
- Equipped with the latest embedded pole design SecoVac vacuum circuit breaker
- Cable compartments with ample space for ease of power cable connection
- Fully arc-proof unit up to 50kA for 1 second AFLR
- Tested in accordance with latest IEC standards
- Tested to UBC zone 4 IBC 2012 intensity 9 for Seismic
- Front panel features easy operation and low maintenance
- Complete interlocking system to prevent incorrect operation and improve safety
Innovative in its design, GE' s SecoGear is a compact Air Insulated Switchgear and leads the industry in safety, reliability, performance and sustainability. Fully IEC certified with testing done in KEMA and IPH test labs in accordance to IEC 62271-100 and IEC 62271-200. SecoGear is suited to provide control and protection for cables, transformers, capacitors and motors used across various industries. SecoGear excels anywhere that medium voltage power has to be switched, controlled and protected.